Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40

Thread: Gift box UPDATED Update

  1. #21
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    I would love to send something. I have your address already so I'll send it when I think of what I want to send.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Bbbren's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 6th, 2003
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What a lovely idea. Please send me the address and I will send something along.

    Thanks!

    Brenda

  3. #23
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is there a deadline? Did not know about this til I came homr after AGPNY, would love to get her somethings! I can get some things next time I go.

    Pmed you!

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 11, 2006 12:23 PM: Message edited by: AGTeacher ]</font>

  4. #24
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a doll-sized black AG t-shirt, with the words American Girl in red, and a plastic dolls sized AG backpack (from the MCM sale last year). If you think those (either or both) would be a good additon, pm me the address and I'll drop it in the mail.

    Jo

  5. #25
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My Heartfelt thanks to all.

  6. #26
    Inactive Member bgeurtz's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    630
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What an awesome group of AG fans we have here. Always so willing to share, it is my priviledge to be on this board.
    I will PM you. [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member geneobug's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I will send Felicity's summer dress to join with the hat and shoes. Thanks for doing this.

  8. #28
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There has been a huge outpouring thank you all so much.

    As A Follow up I will be shipping on May 25th so if I hadn't sent you my address yet please let me know as I have been a little fritzy so to speak lately.

    There is an expression of passing it foward. Which is to say when a good deed is done for you pass it foward - You all have done that in spades.

    Thanks again and I will update when she gets the box

    Christine

    OK List at this point - Please correct me if I am wrong
    Felicity
    Guitar
    Summer Dress and Pinner
    Hat and Shoes
    Yellow Tea Dress
    Mini Doll
    Kits Waffle Set
    Overall Set
    Bell Sleeve PJ's
    Poolside Plaid
    Posie
    Purple Bodysuit
    Stationary
    Tea set
    This are the things so far plus other non specific items.

    Everyone here is amazing

    <font color="#33CCCC"><font size="1">[ May 13, 2006 03:55 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font></font>

    <font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ May 18, 2006 04:27 PM: Message edited by: FelinaDoon ]</font>

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ErinGoBraugh's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2004
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    PM'd ya, but I'm posting here too so we can avoid duplicates. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I got Felicity's Spring Gown & Pinner to go with the guitar that prsnlrd sent. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  10. #30
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BUMPING

    To remember this little girl and her Mom on Mother's Day.

    May all of their hopes and prayers be answered and may they remind us all to count our own blessings on Mother's Day and each and every day.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •